We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My first post! 2 cool pics!

After a while of lurking around and downloading some spot on mods, I finally have something to post!:excited: These 2 pics are my current wallpapers (Dual monitor setup ftw!) The first is of one of my favorite cars: The Noble M14. The second pic is a UAZ Patriot pick-up from FenixZ's off-road pack vol-1, and I am using the TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN. A big thank you to those two, and I hope you enjoy!:thumbsup:

Ya i agree on the blur in the first one. I did go a bit overboard on it.

And now that I have the snow mod set up nice, I will begin shooting photos with cars(or trucks) that really go with it. I have also been doing some tweaking with the car's handling to simulate ice conditions!

when i see the snow mod i got a huge photosession going trough my mind starring hypercar royalty

and i would use an all black Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SV so you get like a black and white theme with some back gorund colours

but thats just wat came to mind anyway good shots I like that drifting Shelby

Since the off-road mod disables online play, I've had to restart my savegame, and I've been taking photos of the new cars that I acquire. Funny thing is, the last car I purchased was a Murcelago, only its in lime green. But I can paint it and perhaps upload a few photo's for ya! The Murcelago is a really great choice for the snowy backdrop, because it makes sense, as when the car was first sold, they were tested in snow with rallyish conditions to tune the all-wheel drive!