We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yamaha R1 2010

Massa91195

A friend of mine has the R1 before they put the exhaust under the tail, black with the red flames, it's a beast.

I'd still rather have the 2009-2010 R6 though, 184mph stock out the crate is just fine, and it sounds like a formula 1 engine to boot, it revs to 18,000rpm.

not matter how cool the bike is , tdu has a ruined bike physic engine , it's like controlling an UFO , there is super bikes riding challenge it;s nice

hope in tdu 2 the driving engine of bikes will be replaced with a new one and the bikes to sound like in burnout paradise

not matter how cool the bike is , tdu has a ruined bike physic engine , it's like controlling an UFO

If you want good practice controlling the bikes in TDU, run the "Millionaire's Challenge" timed event with the MV Augusta F4 (tuned to level 3), and keep doing it until you can keep it in the 41 minute range consistently.

And do it WITHOUT hacking the physics. Cheating that way makes it easy to get into the 35 minute range.

it's not hard it's strange , you can't do very precise moves or overtaking , i tried even with a gamepad but almost no difference , i can drive pretty good in sbk x on realism : full .

I will try that race but with a kawasaki z-12r or something (the black one)

The ZX-12 handles like a pig compared to the MV Augusta V4. It doesn't have the turning radius or the traction needed to get into the 41 minute range in the Millionaire's Challenge.

And I use a Playstation 2 controller through a USB adapter, and don't have any problem with precise movements, even with the "handlebar sensitivity" turned up to max.