We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problems Going Online, HELP ME PLEASE ?

Timmy1992

Look around before you go posting a new thread on this. There has been at least 3 threads made in the past month on this exact topic.

none.com means that you have done one or more of these things:

.You have a pirate copy of TDU installed

.You have a pirate copy of the TDU Megapack installed

.You have used a NoCD/DVD crack for the game

It's Atari's way of saying that you have done something illegal to your game, therefore they have blacklisted you from playing online.

How do you get rid of this? Well for starters get rid of the illegal aspect of the game and buy a legal copy. It's what? $10US now? So cheapie, cheapie. You have to completely wipe off every trace of the game in order to play online again. Do the below in that exact order

.Uninstall TDU from control Panel

.Go to C:\Program Files\Atari and delete. (If its already gone from there, don't worry)

.Go to C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data and delete Test Drive.

.Install TDU again (Only Legal or you will be doing all the above again!)

There is no other way that none.com will be coming up. If you think I'm some full of it bossy guy, contact Atari with the issue ;)

Trust me, I know what the issue is, I stupidly installed a NoCD last year and asked the exact same question on this forum along with millions of other people. (Poor moderators)

Hope I helped :)

Austin

Edit: I'd change the size of your signature mate before Mellors or the other mods infract you. 500x130 is the max limit not 360x221

Look around before you go posting a new thread on this. There has been at least 3 threads made in the past month on this exact topic.

none.com means that you have done one or more of these things:

.You have a pirate copy of TDU installed

.You have a pirate copy of the TDU Megapack installed

.You have used a NoCD/DVD crack for the game

It's Atari's way of saying that you have done something illegal to your game, therefore they have blacklisted you from playing online.

How do you get rid of this? Well for starters get rid of the illegal aspect of the game and buy a legal copy. It's what? $10US now? So cheapie, cheapie. You have to completely wipe off every trace of the game in order to play online again. Do the below in that exact order

.Uninstall TDU from control Panel

.Go to C:\Program Files\Atari and delete. (If its already gone from there, don't worry)

.Go to C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data and delete Test Drive.

.Install TDU again (Only Legal or you will be doing all the above again!)

There is no other way that none.com will be coming up. If you think I'm some full of it bossy guy, contact Atari with the issue ;)

Trust me, I know what the issue is, I stupidly installed a NoCD last year and asked the exact same question on this forum along with millions of other people. (Poor moderators)

Hope I helped :)

Austin

Edit: I'd change the size of your signature mate before Mellors or the other mods infract you. 500x130 is the max limit not 360x221

I did buy it from the store -.- trust walmart to rip you off .... and i would, but i cant find another pic like that ... but ill go look, thanks for the headsup, and naw i dont think of you as a bossy know it all just a knowitall wana be :P haha jokin round