We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

players can't see each others when view map

theosz

Again..., me and a lot of people can't see the others players on the map, ie, when press "m" to view the map.

With luck, sometimes I found people if drive on the island - other players are close.

This happens since a one month ago, dez/2010 and Atari not fixed YET. If not will fix, how I will trust if TDU2 works with.

when Atari will fix it?

thx

Welcome to TDUCk! :welcome:

Unfortunately, Atari will never fix it. Atari only released one patch (which hardly fixed anything), and that was after the game had been out a year and a half. But remember, TDU was right at the dawn of the "massively open online" scene, so this sort of thing was an issue. Also, it usually takes a while for people to show up, and they only show up where the cursor is in the map screen. One of TDU's biggest issues was that you could never see the actual amount of players online, even if you looking at their position on the map. TDU's a four-year-old game, so we just have to deal with stuff like this.

It could always be one of those periods of limited connectivity, which happen now and again and should go away after a day or two.

Like I said, TDU's a four-year-old game, so TDU2's bound to be heaps better in terms of online integration. But welcome to TDUCk, and hopefully you'll still be able to enjoy the game (and TDU2 when it comes out). :)

-Leadfoot