We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NAT Help.

BAk99

I need a hand with my router, of course I have checked the Xbox NAT Type tech support page where it tells you where you can mod your ports etc.

We run off of a D-Link DIR-615 router with Unlimited 50meg Virgin F.O. for the past 8months now and only the first month the NAT type was Open. Since then it's always been at Moderate.

This is only an issue with my xbox360 connecting to players, hosting and so on...

My flatmate downloads A-LOT! Which is fine, it actually doesnt effect the speed of connection but all-in-all its really starting to annoy me that I cant host or connect to most games and users or even host an xboxlive Party!?

Anyone want to share some light on the matter without directing me to XboxTechSupport? =]

:lol: Yeh, I've tried everything I can think of, even tried putting my xbox on a static IP address =/

There is 1ext router connected to my flatmates pc, wireless on mine, 1PS3 by ethernet, 1xbox by ethernet, flatmates iphone, my phone and occasionally my gf's laptop :P

All in which dont effect the speed again but you reackon having that many connections is effecting the NAT?