We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

CNR4806's messy Gallery of paintjobs

CNR4806

Disclaimer: This thread is full of imported stickers and other stuff that members of the INUC Club (I Never Use Cheat) cannot accept. If you're an INUC club member, leave this page NOW, I will not admit responsibility of what damage this thread might cause to you.

Additionally, do not ask me "how to do this, how to do that". That's completely beyond the board rules and I will not answer. ;)

(Blank space created to protect the eyes of INUC club members. Scroll down if you decide to read anyway.)

Make sure you've read the disclaimer above.

So you decided to stay? Let's begin.

Paintjob Categories of this thread:

Real-life livery replication: Replication of real-life racing livery of the exact same vehicle (might have minor changes), unless otherwise stated.

Virtual livery replication: Replication of racing livery of the exact same car from the Internet. (e.g. Forza Motorsport player-created livery)

Original livery: Self-created racing liveries created from scratch or borrowing ideas from another car.

Itasha: The infamous "anime cars", just to leave the classification here, there's a big chance of 99.99% that you won't see one here...

Other: Anything that doesn't fit the above categories.

These cars might undergo a limited mass-production if the auction house ever comes true, and that it supports transferring cars with custom sticker.

Lancia Stratos HF Group 4 - Alitalia livery

Type: Real-life livery replication

Difficulty: (My own rating of course) Moderate, the livery itself is quite annoying to be done.

zsh6x.jpg

4gh1q.jpg

b8vJT.jpg

35Y8Y.jpg

Lancia Stratos HF Group 4 - Marlboro livery

Difficulty: Moderate

kTsLr.jpg

EykKE.jpg

JnZnP.jpg

nWuZb.jpg

bzHdq.jpg

Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Subaru World Rally Team livery

Difficulty: High, I did not put a background of blue stickers on this car, therefore no mistakes were allowed.

bmssK.jpg

VRiL3.jpg

bhZjN.jpg

qVvcw.jpg

gpG3w.jpg

Bugatti Veyron SuperSport - Red Bull livery

Type: Original livery

Difficulty: Easy, I reused the SuperSport's original paint scheme.

fzP2B.jpg

r4B2z.jpg

Gumpert Apollo Sport - Red Bull livery

Difficulty: Moderate, the stickers are mostly reused, but the paint scheme took some time. The Gumpert's front wheel arcs aren't sticker-friendly.

PZTNl.jpg

Nissan GT-R - Gran Turismo 5 Collector Edition Nissan GT-R SpecV diecast livery

Difficulty: Quite Easy, the main problem was the choice of which black colour is better. Two stickers cannot be found and were replaced with something else.

4dmlb.jpg

w5noT.jpg

s1Ahd.jpg

l1baO.jpg

0oFTB.jpg

Koenigsegg CCXR Edition - Mobil 1 livery

Difficulty: ZERO. The Mobil 1 livery is all-white and the sponsor logos were imported. Over 90% of the time was spent in GIMP and not the game.

XmfHy.jpg

J11hm.jpg

7dAuI.jpg

aP1gl.jpg

Those are very nice, especially the Alitalia, Malboro and Polyphony. Rep+ (I would die for that Alitalia Stratos in real life. Although when I would get it, I'd be dead, therefore this sentence makes no sense. My point is, you recreated it beautifully.)