We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NAT-type schiznit :/

nitrox

hey guy's, i've been off for quite a while on here :o

but i haven't stop loving TDU for a long time ! :D

so i was a TDU player on xbox360, and never had problems playing online and seeing other ppl and stuff

nowadays, i own a PS3, since my X360 died by the RROD, i wanted to change to something else

so anyway, i bought TDU2, and started playing online, no problem, online race's, everything worked

now since a week or 3, i've been mentioning that when the menu come's up with "press start" every time i run the game, there's a neat text on the bottom, saying i should have an open NAT type, to fully experience the online gameplay

and then i started mentioning that i cant see anybody, except AI based cars (f.e. tess wintory, yéti, ...)

but no online ppl

first of all, what the heck happened to my premier day's, when i was able to see ppl, and now suddenly i cant anymore ? >.>

and secondly, how can i change that NAT back to open ?

cuz it seems now i have a type 2

for your infoz, every other game i have (GT5, Black Ops, MW3, gta IV, Brink, ..) has no problems whatsoever with finding ppl to play with

and before you geezers start explaining, i have already tried (multiple time's) to fiddle with my router settings, without succes :(

for those who care, i have an Linksys WRT54G router, so if anybody please will help me setting up my router for playing online decently, i will give him the biggest amount of pancakes he can handle !

watched multiple youtube vid's too, but every time i do the test on my PS, it say's type 2 :mad:

so after most of you probably felt asleep reading this text, i'll stop talking HERE :duck:

sincerly,

Robin.

Did you try typing in your ip adres in your browser, loging in (probale admin/admin, but google that), then going into settings and enable unpn (universal plug n play). That did it for me on my xbox.

Edit: just reminded, before dlc 1 everything was fine on the xbox, after dlc 1 i got the nat crap too. Probaly just nothing, has eden ever made something right? If you can do everything in other games then it should just be tdu 2 itself.

To be sure enable unpn or. Start playing another game

alright, discovered new things

so as i mentioned, i have been trying to enable my router for an OPEN NAT type, but i've given up the search last week, and just cruised around in my SS :D

anyway, my stephbrother, started today, on his profile (same playstation that is)

and guess what, he can see everybody out there, without a single problem !?

what is wrong with mine ?

is it related to my account now ?

cuz now i know for sure, it cant be the router right ?

get me into this mess, please :/

Robin.