We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
  1. cremelo

cremelo

2. StarGT

StarGT

Announcements

• Current Donation Goals

Join the conversation

• Similar Content

• By Xarlith
      TDU2: Unpacker GUI

This is a completely rewritten version of my DLC2 unpacker which somehow disappeared from this board. Anyway, it does the same job as the previous one but has friendly user interface.

Features:
      Unpacks the game into any directory (ability to run unpacked or unmodified game at any time) Works for all TDU2 versions (EU/RU/PL/ES/GE/FR/IT/JA) Easy uninstaller Automatically downloads Knyazev's TDU2 : Universal Launcher Instructions:
      Download and run the Unpacker GUI following the instructions It is NOT recommended to unpack game anywhere within Program Files directory (needs further testing) After installer finishes its job set proper paths to the game in Universal Launcher's settings Credits:
      Xarlith - GUI Interface and filelist updates qwerty - unpacker script, first filelist vagos21 - filelist updates Chipicao - filelist updates Kulczakk - filelist updates tomsolo - filelist updates binbow - filelist updates (Japanese) aluigi - QuickBMS author  
      WARNING!
      If you are an user of Unofficial Patch do not run TDU2 without applying the patch first. Otherwise all add-on cars you bought will be converted into Miami's Mustang :crying:!

Download TDU2: Unpacker GUI v1.2

If you want to publish this program on another site please contact me via PM and do not change download link!

• By -=[(ELVIS)]=-
      ENB Config v0.3 Final

Here's my ENB Preset Config v0.3 Final. It has "only small" improvements as the Version before.

- Reflection improvements on Buldings (Windows/Glases)
      - Reflection improvements on Cars
      - Color improvements Night/Day
      - Better Sky & Clouds (No more bloom intense Clouds)
      - small light improvement in Buildings (Houses, CRC, Cardealer)

Known Bugs:
      - Sometimes the game crash when you minimized it.
      You can fix it. Press the buttons Alt+Enter to run the game in a window and than you can minimized it without crashing (thx Voodoo)
      - in races are the Checkpoints very bloom intense
      You can switch off the bloom if you want to drive a race (press Shift+Enter in the Game to open the ENB-Config GUI and search for EnableBloom)
      - same thing with bloom intense on the map and on the gps in the car
      - same with Paint Shop if you choose a white sticker
      - Some Markers over house or Cardealer have less contrast
      - When you drive in Cockpit view you can't see the bloom effect (at the most Cars)
      - Shadow Bug in front of the car at Daylight
      Switch on the carlights to fix this bug (Is not very helpfull i know)

Fixed Bugs:
      - No more Lags when delete a text in the Chat or if BACKSPACE was pressed

Bug Pictures:

Shadow Bug in the front of the Car

This Config contains two folder:
      - First folder (ENB Config v0.3) contains only the ENB Config v0.3
      - Second folder (Modified Grass Mod) contains only the Modified Grass Mod by tomsolo (This Mod is only for the unpacked Version of the game)
    • By -=[(ELVIS)]=-
      ENB Config v0.3 Final

Here's my ENB Preset Config v0.3 Final. It has "only small" improvements as the Version before.

- Reflection improvements on Buldings (Windows/Glases)
      - Reflection improvements on Cars
      - Color improvements Night/Day
      - Better Sky & Clouds (No more bloom intense Clouds)
      - small light improvement in Buildings (Houses, CRC, Cardealer)

Known Bugs:
      - Sometimes the game crash when you minimized it.
      You can fix it. Press the buttons Alt+Enter to run the game in a window and than you can minimized it without crashing (thx Voodoo)
      - in races are the Checkpoints very bloom intense
      You can switch off the bloom if you want to drive a race (press Shift+Enter in the Game to open the ENB-Config GUI and search for EnableBloom)
      - same thing with bloom intense on the map and on the gps in the car
      - same with Paint Shop if you choose a white sticker
      - Some Markers over house or Cardealer have less contrast
      - When you drive in Cockpit view you can't see the bloom effect (at the most Cars)
      - Shadow Bug in front of the car at Daylight
      Switch on the carlights to fix this bug (Is not very helpfull i know)

Fixed Bugs:
      - No more Lags when delete a text in the Chat or if BACKSPACE was pressed

Bug Pictures:

Shadow Bug in the front of the Car

Download & Pictures
      This Config contains two folder:
      - First folder (ENB Config v0.3) contains only the ENB Config v0.3
      - Second folder (Modified Grass Mod) contains only the Modified Grass Mod by tomsolo (This Mod is only for the unpacked Version of the game)

Have Fun 😉

Terms of use:
      -------------------------------------------
      - The models, skins and other files are for private use only
      - Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited
      - All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners
      -------------------------------------------
      - If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via PM:Here on TDUCK
      - If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via PM:Here on TDUCK
    • By Milli
      Today, we got the announcement that TDU3, or better said, Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown is actually a thing. It's not a rumor anymore! TDU is back on the field!
      It was announced today, at Nacon Connection livestream, their first live event they did, it featured a couple of games they are working on, but really, what we all have been waiting for was some news for TDU3. And we got it in a form of a teaser and information presented by Alain Jarniou, Creative Director at KT Racing Studio and a former TDU1 and TDU2 dev.  Anyways, enough talk, here are the videos: 

This is the whole presentation of TDU Solar Crown. 

So, are you excited? Let us know about your opinions, ideas, discussions and give a go at guessing the cars that appear in the video, here in this thread. All i know is that i'm loving that Lamborghini Diablo! 

• By VRSDESIGN
      VRSDESIGN submitted a file in Vehicle View File  
  • Top Downloads