We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FA430RGT Photography

FA430RGT

Green Roadster? The only one I remember was the FLA5H one but that crashed:headbang: I'll keep an I eye for it..

You wont off because it was me being tired and stupid it's just a normal murcilago i was just thinking of the roadster. My mistake.

You wont off because it was me being tired and stupid it's just a normal murcilago i was just thinking of the roadster. My mistake.

Ahh then I remember, had two black strips no?

You've been to the gumball opening thing. What's it like becouse I want to go to it this year. My problem is a concert i've got on the same evening so what time did the who thing start and go onto?

Pretty awsome, theres always 1000s of people there which can (always) be a pain in the back side when trying to take decent pics, but i would defintly recommend going it's truely a great laugh...

Oh My.....a Black 360 CS....back soon im off to the Loo

I'll get some more up later:happyroll:

Pretty awsome, theres always 1000s of people there which can (always) be a pain in the back side when trying to take decent pics, but i would defintly recommend going it's truely a great laugh...

Apparantly there was 250,000 people there last year and it costs 28 grand for one car two people and 12 grand per person after that. This year apparently there are 7 buggatti's. Anyway probably can't go this year (to the start I mean) becouse that's in London and they ay 7 I got a Aussie Pink Floyd gig in Portsmouth. If only it were a week later then i'd already be in London for a Roger Waters gig. There's always next year.

lovin the pictures, keep them coming. where were they takin

Well the first batch were of 8 or 7 F cars driving into London during Mid Night (Don't ask) the second set were FOC (Ferrari Owners Club Event) and the Enzo/FXX Picture are from and Event joint with the FOC but wasn't soo public (Hence better photos...)

Cheers :cheers: