We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

really good job binbow. This has enabled me to enjoy TDU2 that much more. I can now use all the cars for races (C2,C1,B2) by changing class and editing stats to fit the categories. I like diversity in my games, so this truly makes it much more enjoyable for me. Thanks again. I do have a question. Do you know what the impact is of each stat upon the cars. I am ignorant when it comes to this and do some "guess work" when I want to make a car accelerate more or have more grip. If you have a guide about the functionality and it's affect, that would be very useful. Thanks again.

Guys, thank you for your comment.:) If you find a useful parameter, please let us know.

@blyingling

About grip performance; There are many factors affecting to the grip, such as suspension dampers, anti-roll bar, the weight, and a center-of-gravity position.There is no best setting to anyone. You can only find the combination of values of preference on their own.;)

Thank you so much.

About a tire size; Is on the memory has been loaded changed values, but in fact the value does not seem to be reflected. As soon as new knowledge is obtained, I will fix.

Binbow i know where is real data that change size of tires but im not sure are you can add this parametters to the tool because tyre size is at the too different position of the table of database at hex workshop. I will try to explain you with pictures and real examples this evening. I hope that this can help you and is to be possible to be added at the program.

Binbow i know where is real data that change size of tires but im not sure are you can add this parametters to the tool because tyre size is at the too different position of the table of database at hex workshop. I will try to explain you with pictures and real examples this evening. I hope that this can help you and is to be possible to be added at the program.

Ohh!! it's nice information. I think that it probably can be read in the tool.:)

I think I find a bug. :(

When I change any brand to Ferrari in the name editor, it will change to Bristol in the game and all the Ferrari change also to Porsche. :confused:

Can you check it please?

Thanks.

Thank you for the report.

But I could not reproduce the problem on my site. Which vehicle did you tried to change to Ferrari? Could you please show me about detail?

Apart from that, there is a bug that changing to "Ferrari" becomes it to "Dino (Ferrari)". This problem only on tdu2vpe. Is in the game to be displayed correctly. For this I am considering the bug fixes of way.

Thank you for the report.

But I could not reproduce the problem on my site. Which vehicle did you tried to change to Ferrari? Could you please show me about detail?

Apart from that, there is a bug that changing to "Ferrari" becomes it to "Dino (Ferrari)". This problem only on tdu2vpe. Is in the game to be displayed correctly. For this I am considering the bug fixes of way.

The first vehicle I tried to change to Ferrari was the Pagani Zonda F, but then I test also with others vehicles and I had the same bug.

I Install the AUTOPACK 1.0.0 beta made by mitkop81 and maybe the Pack conflicts with your editor.

• 2 weeks later...
By information from mitkop81, it is now possible to change the tire size. :happyroll: Big thanks to mitkop81.

Please try if you like.

Download link; http://www.mediafire.com/download/nf7mg391sef9chh/TDU2VPE_v12_WIP.zip

Note;

This version might copy/paste and import/export does not work properly.

[screen shot]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22720[/ATTACH]

About changing the tire size;

The combination of a large number of tire and the rim is built into the game. If you want to change the tire size, it is more easy to use by selecting the appropriate combination from among its combination.

You can also change the tire size by changing yourself, such as rim size in combination. The diameter of the tire I can be calculated by the following formula.

Tire radius = (Tire Width)*(Tire profile)*2 + (Rim diameter)

Here, the "Tire profile" is tire aspect ratio.

Man im glad to see that you succeeded to add this info at your tool. Well done :).

Hi, thanks for the tool, it's very useful ! I have just one problem with it : i can't change the number of turbos (I tried on a Mitsubishi Evo which replace the Aston martin V12 Vantage, the original Aston does not have a turbo contrary to the Mitsubishi). Do you have any idea about that plz ?

Hi, thanks for the tool, it's very useful ! I have just one problem with it : i can't change the number of turbos (I tried on a Mitsubishi Evo which replace the Aston martin V12 Vantage, the original Aston does not have a turbo contrary to the Mitsubishi). Do you have any idea about that plz ?

Thank you for the report. :nods:I confirmed it. I will fix it in release version.

"binbow" what u think about bike editor from game and more unrelased car i find more car and this work but i dont know how change place in car salon what u think abot this ?

I'm sorry, I do not have a motivation for now with respect to bike.

New additions to the vehicle salon, I think will be able to support in the next release. :para: maybe....

=-']Very nice helpfull Tool binbow great job +rep ;) :clap:

But i have a little question. Can i change somehow the tire thickness? :hmmh:

I want big rims but not big wheels:cool:

Is there any solution for it? :)

I have still a Question binbow. ;)

Can we expect in a Future update that the Camera is working too? :hmmm:

IK works already. :)