We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Expedite

Pherelas

How active is the club becouse mine is useless. I spent forever on its site and am just about ready to give up the TDU side of the club, will keep the forza 2 section though. If I can find an active club I may be tempted to give my club over to the vice president and run.

How active is the club becouse mine is useless. I spent forever on its site and am just about ready to give up the TDU side of the club, will keep the forza 2 section though. If I can find an active club I may be tempted to give my club over to the vice president and run.

Our Club is very Active recruited two new member today I'm actually going on Live now so send me a FR and we'll talk.. I also need to race you once (well Actually I don't have to but I just wanna see if your good or not) ;)

Has your club got a website or do you orginise everything over messages?

We'll mostly have a thread in the CLub section just for members that will include news and schedules (sp?) for races, but most of the time we just send flash messages over live to all club members and tell them to come to the Club House ASAP..

Give it a Few weeks and you wont be vice president?

:p only joking...you will never be President as long as im around haha

although i must admit...you have been doing good with the recruiting :eek_blue:

I've got a few more people that come on regularly that I might "Convert" but I'm not sure they're that good.. By the way Marc that race we had i just done it with a broken Friggen control!

Well Just been on and met up with you but it seems those (French) *******s wouldn't shut up! I was trying to say that you should warp to me later on and we can have a quick race..

Who me? That was my brother on then probably, dosn't come in and when he does its annoying. He didn't have the headset and he shouldn't have been signed into live.

Who me? That was my brother on then probably, dosn't come in and when he does its annoying. He didn't have the headset and he shouldn't have been signed into live.

Makes sense, your the second person today whos brother I've ran into (First was thropy).. Anyway will be on later tonight speak to YOU then ;)