We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

It's finally happened to me!!!!

neil12345

Playing forza 1 last night and the xbox died. Turned it off and on and OMG 3 red light's.

Called M$ today and they cann't get there service centre a "technical problem" LMAO. Thank god I paid for the extended warrenty.

So it looks like I am off Xbox for at least a Number of week's.

Now the real series part. I know not to send M$ my hard drive, but when I get the Box back and recover my gamer tag how on earth do I get my DLC to work for TDU.???

HELP

Playing forza 1 last night and the xbox died. Turned it off and on and OMG 3 red light's.

Called M$ today and they cann't get there service centre a "technical problem" LMAO. Thank god I paid for the extended warrenty.

So it looks like I am off Xbox for at least a Number of week's.

Now the real series part. I know not to send M$ my hard drive, but when I get the Box back and recover my gamer tag how on earth do I get my DLC to work for TDU.???

HELP

I sent mine back and I still had my gamertag and dlcs.

Sorry guy's I can't remember what it costs because I filled in the extended warrenty form the day I got my Xbox just before Christmas 05, the form was in the box it's not something I had to apply for. Again I am sorry I cann't tell you how much any repairs cost.

What I can tell you is that M$ is useless as there "system has been down" for 2 day's so far and therefore they cann't send me the sticker to send it to them for repair.

My friends Xbox360 died a few months ago. After a couple days he calls Microsoft. They give him a free X360. Unbelievable...:eek_blue:

I’ll ask him what to do. Now it is a little bit late, and my friend is offline. I’ll ask him tomorrow what to do :D

Edit: He don't know it.. :p

My friends Xbox360 died a few months ago. After a couple days he calls Microsoft. They give him a free X360. Unbelievable...:eek_blue:

I’ll ask him what to do. Now it is a little bit late, and my friend is offline. I’ll ask him tomorrow what to do..:D

in your sig Oahu is spelt wrong

in your sig its spelt Oaho:banned: