We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stuck on 97 percent

Nauraushaun

I figured that a game that NEEDS a wireless connection for you to reach 100% isn't right, and they don't need to be done. It's onyl 3%, and there's like 50 races. I can't do them anyway, it says the lobby is unavailible.

How differen this game is to the xbox verhsion I don't know but go into the house, info, achivments and there is a list of everything you need to do.

Well, there is no character customization. The cars come with paint and sometimes wheel choices, and the only modifications are 3 performance packages, pack 3 being best and most expensive, but still pretty damn cheap. Also, there are houses. You buy them, basically just so you can store more cars. You can teleport to events and buildings you've been to once before so you don't have to drive EVERYWHERE, you only have to do it once. You can teleport anywhere on the island at about 70%

As for achievements, all there are races of course, ranging from different car classes and all that, and there are clubs. Clubs are just random specification things (eg. German Car Club) with 8 races to do so you can reach president, the top level. Once you do you get a free upgrade on your car, and sometimes a free car.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, I did every race on hard, I wanted the money.

My story: I had the promo version a month before the actual game came out. Loved it, passed it (except for that one race, Freeway Flyer, it was impossible in that version, in the full game they actually changed the route of it to follow the freeway more, and I got it in one shot.

Then the full game came out. And my old save file didn't work. I wanted to be able to show off a Koenigsegg CCR online, so I played it hardcore for the first few days, and got one. Then it was school holidays, so I just played it for a few days straight...

I'm thinking of passing it again. It's soo good. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nope, I did every race on hard, I wanted the money.

My story: I had the promo version a month before the actual game came out. Loved it, passed it (except for that one race, Freeway Flyer, it was impossible in that version, in the full game they actually changed the route of it to follow the freeway more, and I got it in one shot.

Then the full game came out. And my old save file didn't work. I wanted to be able to show off a Koenigsegg CCR online, so I played it hardcore for the first few days, and got one. Then it was school holidays, so I just played it for a few days straight...

I'm thinking of passing it again. It's soo good. :D

Did you really played the hollydays straight? I mean did you played 24/7?

or 5 hours at the day?

• 2 months later...