We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari F50? Has everybody forgotten about this beaut!

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT

lately i've been noticing that everybodys attention is on the f40, f430 and the enzo. not just in tduc but every motoring forum i've been too. i simply adore the f50 which was my dream car growing up and still is one of my dream cars i wish to own someday.

just sharing... a legend forgotten? or was it even a legend?

I agree with RB26DETT :D. The F50 was always my favourite ferrari since my uncle bought me a 1/18 scale maisto model of the spyder version back from switzerland. I loved the shape and the styling of it. Sadly i am yet to see one on the road or anywhere :(. I have only seen the enzo and an f40 at dealerships and events and tbh the first time i did see the F40 it blew me away instantly :D I don't know what my reaction to the F50 will be in that case ;)

Guest RB26DETT

i know some of you won't believe me but i've riden in a ferrari f50. my neighbor who's just a year younger than me (i'm 17) his dad "HAD" a f50 3 years ago. he wouldn't let me drive it but it's cool riding in one. they're filthy rich. they have two EVO VIII, a 360 modena and a bentley arnage. that's just not even close to a handful of cars they have. they have two hangers full of cars. but man, the f50, sexy beast! i do adore the f40 but not as much as the f50 and yeah i have one of those Maisto 1:18 scale models.