We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruising Documentation (PDF)

Janine,

war sehr nett, wie lange hast du gebraucht um das ganze ding zu schreiben?

Guys, it was explaining real street rules (speed limits, overtaking rules), making it seem like they were really enforced in TDU. Also most of it was cruise routes, like going from one place to another and doing all the speed limits all along. I don't think anybody except for Abstandhalterin herself have this kind of self control :p :D

I didn't have the time to do an English version yet. Maybe I can do one later on. However, I'd probably have to adjust the traffic rules to American ones as well since English speaking people most likely don't drive after the German traffic rules.

It's a guide how to cruise while still obeying the normal traffic rules, that's basically it.

Edit(h): :P -Dell- Etwa sechs Stunden mit den Bildern. :) Mit der Zeit konnte ich die Bilder und Schilder nur noch kopieren. ^^ And your explanation is better than mine, however I didn't put any overtaking rules there. I could do that while driving though (in a video).

Makes me wish I could speak German. -_-

Its nice to see there are other slow cruisers. I mean, I don't follow all the rules when I slow cruise and my lane discipline on motorways is atrocious, but I usually abide by speed limits and overtaking rules. According to British law at least. :D

We should gather people like us and go on a group cruise!

• 4 weeks later...