We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The cmd thing for speedtouches

In a router thing involving speedtouches to fix the one player good rest bad thing in tdu

It says first go to start>run>type cmd and press ok but when I do it always says another program is using this file. Does anyone have any idea what the program could be? so i could turn it off and fix my router for TDU please i've been trying to fix this for nearly a month! here is a pick can you plz tell me if I done the ports right!!

I know in the pic I gave should I have put anything in trigger port and trigger if so what?

Please listen I am only 13 and all you have been using pc's for years and the only way you lernd was from others because somone has to tell you how to do somthing b4 u actually do it so please listen and help in my dillema then I will not have to moan around forums anymore because everything will be A.OK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...