We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best RUF (Porsche) in Test Drive

Jeroz

Well, RT 12 and Rturbo are definitely the two fastest as far as i am aware (RGT is slow -like class D). Unfortunately, I do not own the Rturbo and thus cannot compare them, but I was always under the impresion that the Rturbo was faster. The RT12 has a pleasing interior, is not a little bland. And the green gauges can be a little funky, but they work well and can always be seen. For drifting, the preffered one is the turbo, but as you didn't mention this i don't know if it's important. The RT12 is very fast for a B-class (when tuned); moreso for it's top speed (called 226, higher as with all cars in tdu) and acceleration than it's handling (it can get a little tail-happy, and even want to go rear-out on high-speed sweepers (think southeast of island). Hope that helps.

With my experience, the rt12 is a very good car but i can't accurately compare them wwithout owning the other... sorry