We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

cbsius

Hi,

Been using a 360 controller for windows for a few weeks now, and havent ever been able to get the right configuration, untill today. Well, sort of.

The thing is, i have been using the XBCD driver, and checked the "Enable Wheel" box in-game, and sort of got comfortable with that, but just an hour ago, i tried unchecking that box, and the steering got soooo much easier for me :P

The difference is, when the "Enable Wheel" box isnt checked, the wheel behaves differently - the only problem i have now, is that there is too much of a deadzone... My question is, is there any way to lower/completely get rid of that deadzone, while Not having checked the "Ebable Wheel" box?

Would really save my year if anyone knows how ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Been using a 360 controller for windows for a few weeks now, and havent ever been able to get the right configuration, untill today. Well, sort of.

The thing is, i have been using the XBCD driver, and checked the "Enable Wheel" box in-game, and sort of got comfortable with that, but just an hour ago, i tried unchecking that box, and the steering got soooo much easier for me :P

The difference is, when the "Enable Wheel" box isnt checked, the wheel behaves differently - the only problem i have now, is that there is too much of a deadzone... My question is, is there any way to lower/completely get rid of that deadzone, while Not having checked the "Ebable Wheel" box?

Would really save my year if anyone knows how ;)

Are you talking about the Gas deadzone, if yes. The Xbox 360 game also has the deadzone as well. It's how Atari made it. http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=166&highlight=Sensitivity