We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hitman Move Trailer

eleKtro

no didnt they announce the guy playing would be the actor that played in the die hard series forgot his name they said it on g4 but thats good too.also hitman kicks ass me and my dad played together for house blood money was best game we ever played together altho i beat game before we could startm :) i have all the upgrades cept for the sniper was incomplete

I really hope it's not flop.. It will just ruin the whole Hitman image..

That's the downside to having a movie made from a video game. And I'm going OT now but I don't think I've liked any so far except for Silent Hill. The part that spoiled it for me in that film though was Pyramid Head who was really only supposed to be physically created due to James' fascination with Silent Hill. They should have either used James as the protagonist in the movie, or a different character to Pyramid Head.

As for the Hitman trailer, I must say I'm not convinced with the actor who plays him. His face is too round and apart from the bald head looks nothing like him! I will probably do as someone mentioned before and wait for it to come on TV.