We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Frankfurt Auto Show 2007

Baldy

Hmmm perhaps I should buy one of these ....

1.4 Turbo ... 180 bhp ... mad interior and exterior ... looksi like Fiat are back on a roll!

Oh and it's mentioned on a 'few' websites that the Fiat/Abarth stand is the most pleasing on the eye ... I think we've already seen proof of that!

YEAH !

Get one Hybrid you know you want too lol.

Although it lacks the horsepower of the Corsa VXR, Clio Sport 197 (is it ????) so that might be its downfall but otherwise it looks nice the interior is mad and the exterior makes the already sexy Grande Punto even sexier.

and yes the Fiat stand seems to be the sexiest lol !

YEAH !

Get one Hybrid you know you want too lol.

Although it lacks the horsepower of the Corsa VXR, Clio Sport 197 (is it ????) so that might be its downfall but otherwise it looks nice the interior is mad and the exterior makes the already sexy Grande Punto even sexier.

and yes the Fiat stand seems to be the sexiest lol !

Well I wouldn't buy a Vauxhall (I've only ever liked the look of a few) ... and I've driven Clio Sports and hated them

And I can get a discount on Fiats too :excited:

And 180bhp Trubo should easily be enough in a Punto ... too much power is a waste ... you either just end up lighting the front tyres all the time or you end up putting in a diff that then makes it skittish and a nightmare to drive on British roads as a daily driver

Well I wouldn't buy a Vauxhall (I've only ever liked the look of a few) ... and I've driven Clio Sports and hated them

And I can get a discount on Fiats too :excited:

And 180bhp Trubo should easily be enough in a Punto ... too much power is a waste ... you either just end up lighting the front tyres all the time or you end up putting in a diff that then makes it skittish and a nightmare to drive on British roads as a daily driver

True and you get a discount on Fiats aswell so its all good then lol.

So just get one infact go to the Fiat dealer after work and put your name down for one lol.