We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The perfect opportunity

Baxie

Yestreday night I had just bothered Baldred into giving up on his important workstuff and come play with me, when I got the idea of a race under special circumstances.

I'll name it Blind Blowout.

The rules are simple: No GPS, No Gamertags.

The objective is to get from point A (Start) to Point B (Finish) as fast as possible. The only thing you can use is the physical map and your sense of direction. (As good as it might be)

Isolate you session and go go go!

We did three races with various people and it is quite a laugh, listening to the chat, when some people are heading the excact opposite direction of where you're supposed to be. I wont mention any names here.

Was great fun guys. Always ready to do it again :)

Its the paper map that was shipped with the first however many copies of the game, so if you have bought it recently you probably wont have one..

Or the one you get in the Official Guide book.

That was a laugh last night, at least I came third in one of them.

Look forward to the next ones.

sounds like a laugh ... although it'll show up how bad I am for knowing where places are on the island even tho I play it so much!

Don't worry, I'm bad when I say bad I mean BAD ! So your guaranteed not to come last.

Last night I never got to the destination without help and even then I was getting lost lol !

That was alot of fun last night, especially the rade to the North east Liaght house where me and Baldred where coming in from different ways (Iwas coming from the North and he was coming from the south) and I just beat him by about 30secs or something to get my first win.

Have to do it again, it was really enjoyable.