We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW Vote: Week 3

Speed

Best Photo?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Best Photo?

• 1. ShadowGT
    • 2. TriggerHappyJim
    • 3. Iced_Bullet
    • 4. -Lr-SpeedraceR
    • 5. Mb
    • 6. CarboyX
    • 7. Car Freak
    • 8. MadMax
    • 9. Speed

hehe for Speed's photo, we just parked up at the lighthouse on the top left

When I first read this I had to re - read it around 5 times before I realised you wern't talking about me! I was thinking "What the hell, my photo isn't at a lighthouse, are you blind?" Lmao!!! :D

Rofl I was going to make it a 3 way tie. Nugget for forgetting to vote in something that helps you out yourself? Lmao sure why not? Owned myself why? I can't vote for myself, so I was only going to make it worse for myself anyway?

New poll here :)

Sorry, i didnt have time to come on the forum this week, so i didnt vote for anybody :( Even if its too late, my vote goes to Iced :) I like the opposite placement of the 2 cars :)

hehe for LrSpeed's photo, we just parked up at the lighthouse on the top left, and then we decided to take photos, so not really much effort invovled, however I agree, still a very nice photo! :) Plus it was my idea to have 4 F430's the same colour for that cruise :p

Didnt have time to make new pic, so i just pick up in my previous ones, but that allowed, and even if i dont do effort, i did some when i took this one before, even if the idea was your's (but i always asks for cruising all the same car and color, so i would do the same kind of photo if i would have time to ^^)