We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NFS Pro Street PC & PS3: Demo

Iced_Bullet

It is due for release in the next week or so :)

Street racing shifts to the next level with the Need for Speed ProStreet demo

The demo features two distinct exciting racing modes: Grip and the all-new Speed Challenge.

The PC demo will be available in early November and the PS3 one in mid-November. Need for Speed: ProStreet will hit the store shelves on November 14th, for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, PS2, DS, PSP and mobile.

Official site: http://www.ea.com/prostreet/locale_selector.jsp

Download the PC demo from: http://www.gamershell.com/download_21822.shtml

Images from http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/games/xbox360/Need-For-Speed-ProStreet-Preview-69183.shtml and do not represent the Demo in anyway, the pictures are from the full version of the game.

NFSprostreetscr_006-large.jpg

NFSprostreetscr_007-large.jpg

NFSprostreetscr_010-large.jpg

NFSprostreetscr_012-large.jpg

NFSprostreetscr_005-large.jpg

Need-For-Speed-ProStreet-3.jpg

Yay, I can get 4xAA, High Detail on everything, and I get a smooth picture. Havnt run Fraps yet to see my FPS but hey :p

The game is really quite cool, however the controls are bit iffy, because the respone is too high. the damage is very good and realistic, apart form the fact that the Evo I was beating up repaired itself :mad:

The demo could do with with some car visual modifications by giving us a tate of the cutomisation area.

But I definately will be getting this game, if not when it comes out, for Christmas.

Damage? Realistic? Hell nooooooooo... I mean, when you roll a car at 250km/h, you'd expect the roof to cave in right? And even when you slam into another car, the lights still stay intact!

Yeah, in this game when you ram into a pole at 150 mph, your car isn't totaled and still drives fine. In real life, the car would be crushed up to the dash board and completely inoperable (and the driver would probably die)

Well OK, I meant to say that the damage is far more realistic than the previous NFS', as the cars only used to get a cracked window for ramming cars and objects at higher speeds.

The smoke is a bit of a gimik to start with, however smoke when you just turn round a corner is a bit too much, but as I say I'll get used to it, as still end up buying it :D