We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

my club the life

zo6dude

• 3 months later...

wow first off its not cool coming here and insulting other memebers clubs just becasue u think their club sucks and yours kills u abously have a hard time understanding that i don't ahte your club i just asumed u guys would just go up to some random player and try to ram them off the road beasue u didn't state that it was only your club memebers going to ram each other until a later post so i'm sry for that but in a orivate message i told u taht and u continue to go on saying i'm not cool so stop geez!

First off stop arguing as it's, in a way, childish.

Secondly I understand why z06dude has got annoyed and I see the reasons behind it but maybe it could be settled with a PM or something?

Lastly don't bring up old threads unless there is a purpose for doing so and in this case this wasn't a valid purpose by any means, 560BHP.

sorry to all i have made mad in some kind of way.

and i own zo6dude and explenation, thats is that were it says to join your club, that are just there, not somthing you write its just there, and i did first just find out now, so sorry and hope you all can forgive me?