We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox 360 Rep

ExplosiveGoats

Well since I was very bored today, decided to check everyones rep in my friends list, I would say a good 94% of them have 5 star rep. Sadly i only have 3.5 stars, I took Diablo's tip into account and Baldred's, didn't seem to do anything much. Are there any games that give rep pretty easy? If this thread is a spammy thread i will take it down. I just really really hate this system, since 80% of the time I'm in Forza online I get removed from games. That really bothers me, since i really can't get anything if i can't play.

Well just ask people on your friends list to set you as a preferred player. If enough of them do it you rep will go up. Just tell them you'll do the same for them and they will most likely do it. I positive rep everyone on my friends list as I add them.

Positive rep isn't so much to do with games as the people you meet. Although certain people on COD4 can't take being killed and will give you bad rep but you always get a few.

i never really seem to get that mass bad repping myself. perhaps though it is because i have my gamer zone set to recretional. who knows, maybe that feature actually does something :p

I'm on recreation and I've lost stars before, but thats due to people on FIFA 07 who can't take being beat and start doing the speed glitch and still don't win.

But you can easily regain stars, as this happened when I didn't have a headset after a good game I just sent a message to that person saying good game well played and 9 times out of ten I get a similar message back and rep off them.