We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

menu help

Camel

I last played TDU on a normal monitor at 1280X1024 but now I have it setup on my TV again and it doesn't display that res so I was wondering if someone could please give me the menu layouts to get to the resolution changer option thing.

I last played TDU on a normal monitor at 1280X1024 but now I have it setup on my TV again and it doesn't display that res so I was wondering if someone could please give me the menu layouts to get to the resolution changer option thing.

(for vista)

on your desktop right click go to properties.

then display settings

(For Xp)

same thing right click then properties then display throught the theme menu i think

uploaded pic for vista

IIRC it's Esc - Down 3 - Enter - Up 2 - Enter - Change resolution :)

Thank you very much, I will try that now.

When i tried it before i got into the options menu and must of pressed up a few too many times and now it's not in English and I can't understand a word of it. Where abouts is the language option?

I would rep you but I need to spread it first

Thank you very much, I will try that now.

When i tried it before i got into the options menu and must of pressed up a few too many times and now it's not in English and I can't understand a word of it. Where abouts is the language option?

I would rep you but I need to spread it first

Instead of going up two in options, I thought it was just one. Because Language is the bottom one, then it say Video. I think...

You just remember it like that? xD

Sadly enough, yes.

simpler way:

esc > options > video > res

:p

*headdesk* He can't see the options, yer idiot :p

maybe there's a master re-setter like when you muck up the res on the xbox (both triggers and Y)

maybe check teh manual?

Don't have a manual and editing the shortcut and the .exe to run in a low res worked for the intro movies but when it got to the menu's it set itself up for the unsupported res