We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

SBCriss

It would be awersome if someone could make this car :0

AND its easy to do(for you modders) , only spoiler, rims, and a lil bit change the interior...

I wanted to do this car. But first i will finish my TT and then i will do a BMW (dont know which one actually).

Then perhaps i will start it if nobody else does it

but i will replace the Gallardo with this, not the SE and not the Spyder

have patience, it will come ;)

When somebody does it, I think it would be the best if you replace the Gallardo SE.

1. We have 2 Coupes sinces the Mega Pack

2. The SE has the Glass Engine Cover that you Need for a SuperLegera

3. The Interior is all done and all ready, and it looks diffrent from a normal Gallardo (collored bits etc.)

4. You just add the spoiler to the car.

5. If somebody does the Superlegegera, on the SE he just change the material of the Black roof and black car parts back to car color.. And uh if I could request something, can somebody please make a version where the engine cover is car color too please?

Ok you miss the vinyl on the side but i can live with that. And it would be more of a choose that way as doing it on the roadster. If you do it there you have the problem that the dashboard is all weird sicnes the Coupe coupe has a roof, the roadster do not.