We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Corvette C6 Z06

Leadfoot[YT]

So, you were about to explain to me about how stupid I am and how the Corvette C6 Z06 is already in the game, right?

Allow me to explain my case:

This is a Corvette Z06 in it's natural habitat:

TorqueOmata2764.jpg

This is a Corvette Z06 in a simulated environment:

need-for-speed-prostreet-20071101041500006-000.jpg

...And this is a Corvette in a "Atari/Eden" environment:

78292234.jpg

Now do you see what I'm talking about? We need a Z06 from Prostreet! Please, modders! I'm not as desperate about this as with the 911 GT3 RS (Thanks, Tool!), but for the well-being of children who play TDU and think that it is a monster, and for those of us who like the REAL C6 Z06, please put in the Corvette from ProStreet! Thank you!

-Leadfoot

Umm Eden and Atari get the blueprints from Chevrolet personally, so what ever you get in TDU is what Chevrolet has gave eden/Atari.

Edit: Also NFS Pro streets models are low poly to TDU.. So its really not good to put a lower quality model into TDU when TDU has a more accurate model, also NFS Pro street has a different Graphics engine which shows the models in a way. Yes Pro street is more newer then TDU but still its the same model.

PS: Pro street isn't a simulator..