We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Insert disk 1 ???? :S

Tool831

No.. Im trying to reinstall which means i uninstalled everything.

---

So just to check.. I uninstalled which means everything is gone even if it was illegal or anything.. I have the real disk and everything.. Im just reinstalling which i put in the disk and then it auto loads and says "Insert install disk 1"

I know :p

But in actual fact you didn't know did you? This is due to your post being that of a question related to a "No-CD or DVD crack/patch", when in actual fact he said that he was saying something about installing it, NOT playing the game.

Sorry if that came across a bit mean but the fact you said "I know :p" defies the point.

Btw no ive used a no DVD patch before but it wasn't physically patched into TDU.. And has no side effects. And ive been able to reinstall TDu always even if i was using a no cd.. So its really doesn't matter. I never used them much cause i had the real disk

=-----------------------------------=

Fixed it.. I took my disk to a video shop and they have a CD buffer which takes off layers off the disk makes it new again, so its scratch free! :) And it now works without that error

Except can't install still.. :( It now comes up with "Error 1305: Error reading from c:\Programfiles\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\binkw32