We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need help with building a PC.

Eden1238

Hello everyone

Since my pc sucks and i lag with LOW details in tdu, i am willing to buy a new pc but i need help with building a one.

i am looking for a PC that can run Tdu,Nfs uc and Crysis warhead with no problems. (Price range is 1,000-1,500$)

Thanks for the help,

Eden

With a price like that you can go for alot off nice and fast things.

I should go for this case: Cooler Master 690

You can buy probably a 4870 x2 or a 280 GTX (that's your choise)

Maybe you can go for the new intel i7 920

But you also need a x58 motherboard for that. Like the one from intel, and you need some ddr3 memory (expensive but fast)

SLRR for x58 and DDR3 your looking at alot more than his budget.

I would say have a look through my pc builcdthread and Iced Bullets, Iceds was around £500 and mine was £1400 (with keyboard, mouse, speakerss etc).

Whats site's have you been looking at for buying the parts from asthey will be different from ours due to your location.

SLRR for x58 and DDR3 your looking at alot more than his budget.

I would say have a look through my pc builcdthread and Iced Bullets, Iceds was around £500 and mine was £1400 (with keyboard, mouse, speakerss etc).

Whats site's have you been looking at for buying the parts from asthey will be different from ours due to your location.

Really ? I can buy a hole pc with a 280 GTX, intel core i7 920, Asus x58 motherboard, 4gb DDR3, Cooler Master 690, OCZ power supply, Samsung F1 1 TB harddrive and a Samsung DVD reader for 1440 Euro. Thats is going to be my new system (if i have the money :p)

Really ? I can buy a hole pc with a 280 GTX, intel core i7 920, Asus x58 motherboard, 4gb DDR3, Cooler Master 690, OCZ power supply, Samsung F1 1 TB harddrive and a Samsung DVD reader for 1440 Euro. Thats is going to be my new system (if i have the money :p)

Really thats good price. But then I have had my system for about 3months now so it sounds about right it all getting cheaper.

Really thats good price. But then I have had my system for about 3months now so it sounds about right it all getting cheaper.

Yep that's true the price gets always lower.

I should go for this:

- Cooler Master 690

- 260/280 GTX or Ati 4870/4870 x2

- Processor dunno what you want. I should go for the i7 920 but that's your choise

- Motherboard (depends on processor)

- DDR2 (cheap and fast) or DDR3 memory (really expensive compared to DDR2 but it's really fast, but you also need a x58 motherboard for that)

- A Samsung F1 1TB or 500GB (if you think it's to much)

- DVD/CD reader/writer dunno exactly (i'm not good with that)

- And offcourse a couple off fans for the cooling (with leds or without)

Hey guys, i've been checking some things. tell me if its good :)

GTX280 1GB Overclocked Edition

Intel X58

Core i7 920

500GB Harddrive

Corsair 4GB DDR3

Everything for 776$ After 40% Off all the parts.(My cousin is working in a pc shop but he have no time to help me build a PC.:( )

What about the Sound Card? i'm not sure which one to take.

Good one :p i forgot that. Some motherboards already have it on it (but they are now always that good and it depends on the motherboard you want)

Maybe this one: Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer (its expensive compared too other sound cards, but it's really good)

Good one :p i forgot that. Some motherboards already have it on it (but they are now always that good and it depends on the motherboard you want)

Maybe this one: Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer (its expensive compared too other sound cards, but it's really good)

Yeah I see.

Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio is about 65$ In my country, and the Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer is 100-105$.

I will try to get the XtremeGamer Somehow.

Thank you for your help. :)

Eden.

Sound card... for Win XP I recommend:

- Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatality PRO Series (PCI-E)

- or the simple Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium. Little more cheap, without aluminium cover and without X-Ram(useful for games).

But for Win Vista... the Creative drivers are giving me some bugs and the updates are not really helping a lot. Also, the sound is different from the XP sound (not better).

I would recommend you the Asus Xonar D2X (PCI-E). It sounds equal in both XP and Vista... the quality is top notch, but in my opinion it has a little problem: you feel need to change settings a lot whenever you decide to play music, play game or see a movie. The custom settings you use for one application are not good to others.

With a X-Fi you can use the same settings for whatever you do. No need to change a single thing.

I had a X-Fi XtremeMusic before, then I bought a Xonar D2X, but few weeks later I decided to sell it and go for the Titanium Fatal1ty PRO. Although I have those Vista bugs with the X-Fi, I've done a good choice, because those Xonar settings changes were making me mad. :rolleyes:

You could also consider the Auzentech cards, they use X-Fi materials, specs and advantages, but for what I heard, they have improved drivers...