We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello xD

CorsaGxi-UK

Hey Guys My Names Roboo Im new to the forums thought i would say hi,

I bought the full game yesterday after dling the demo and loving the game i am a huge fan of cars and motorbikes ( Actually anything with a engine that goes fast lol )

Just like to say hi to evryone in forums and if any1 would like to come for a chat on my ventrilo server if you would like to PM and i will send u the info. But all in other cases hello and hope i am welcomed.

Also i am having problems conecting to the game atm saying server is unavalibul can anyone help with this? Thanks a bunch

Robbo Out.:thumbsup:

________

Toyota Nd Engine Specifications

Welcome to TDU:C! I live just over the Mersey from you!!

Be prepared for evil squirrels, and full on randomness.

As for the servers, if you're on BT, kill the BT Home[o] Hub and use something different. Trust me, I had one and ended up going back to the stoneage to the Voyager220v (Which works perfectly fine online)

As for saying the servers are unavailable, try opening your ports to allow TDU to pass. Also, I have to ask, Is your copy legal? As Illegal copies won't work online.

Enjoy your stay.