We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PhOTW: Week 12 Entry

Speedtouch

PhOTW Week 11 Final Winner  

8 members have voted

1. 1. PhOTW Week 11 Final Winner

WEEK TWELVE

Rules:

• Photo MUST be taken by you
  • No huge amounts of photoshop - brightness/contrast and curves, borders etc are allowed, but don't go over the top. Anybody who does (anyone can point out what they may think as such photoshopping) can be disqualified.
  • No Voting for yourself!
  • Photo sizes kept to 800x600 maximum. No thumbnails with larger photos please. Your photo will not be entered if it exceeds this.
  • Winner chooses next theme (by PMing me). If someone wins twice in a row, the person they voted for chooses the next theme.
  • If you post many photos, the top one will be chosen as your entry, but you have until the closing date to choose.
  • Photos cannot be used twice for two different subjects.

Tell me if I've missed anything, thanks!

As I explained in the Week 11 vote thread, we have three winners. Congratulations to RB26DETT, Pressurized and GalyPoland. They have each chosen a theme, and you can enter whichever one you wish, or a mixture, or all three. Have fun, and good luck.

This week's themes:

Starry Skies

Sparkly, Starry, Dark things. Avoid If Clouds Are Forecast.

Rain/Raining Season

Sparkly, Starry, Wet Things. Avoid If Clouds Are Not Forecast.

House/Home

Indoor or Outdoor Shots Of Houses, Homes And Cardboard Boxes...Sorry, not them.

Closing Date: 30th November.

Good luck!

Entrants:

1) GalyPoland

2) -Lr-SpeedraceR

3) Car Freak

4) Koenigsegg

5) RB26DETT

6) Speedtouch

7)

8)

9)

10)

Guest RB26DETT

You can choose any of the three themes for your photo. And the voting is for who gets to be in the Hall of Fame thread. Nothing really confusing thar.

You don't vote for the theme! Ugh! THEY ARE TWO SEPARATE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

You are voting on the photo, not the themes.

HOW CAN IT BE THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND!?!

But we have already voted on the photos? I don't see why we need to vote again as it's just gonna produce the same results, no?

Also I was voting for Loz on both circumstances so it doesn't really matter for me.

Anyway it was at lunchtime when I posted that. How do you expect me to be fully awake after staying up till half 1 in the morning watching 'The Shield' and then having to wake up for school at 20 past 8? ;) :cheeky:

8:20am? Wow. How do you survive??? Seriously, I get up around 6:45 every morning, have a lie in on Saturdays, then get up at around 6:15 on Sundays. I can't get to sleep until about 12:30 every night, irrelevant of what time I go to bed. I don't properly get home until 9:30 on Fridays, and 4 on Sundays. That does not include any homework.

And we are voting on the photos again, because there was a three way draw. And if you had been paying attention you would know that. And if you had read the post, in the Week 11 vote thread, and this one. Indeed it doesn't change for most people, but those who voted for others originally can change theirs, and as this proves, it DOES NOT create the same result, as we don't have another draw.

Anyway, congrats to our final winner, RB26DETT. I have removed the photos from here to confuse more people who can't understand English.