We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rockstar Games Social Club?

TDU 505

Kinda pointless if you ask me. theres no friends system for RGSC as far as i know. & you can't really view other peoples profiles. people posting thier Xfire, gamespy, PSN & XBL's help other people to find them in games etc. RGSC does nothing, well that & theres not really enough people playing GTA 4 on PC anyway (mainly due to it's Uber requirements & the fact that it's only crappy console port)

Shadow you can view others profiles and you can look at others pictures from MCLA, there stats from MCLA and GTA and any new game from R* will probably be compatable with this feature.

I know Diablo was going to redesign that area and was thinking about making the XBL, PSN,, xfire and gamerspy into buttons like the MSN one etc. IIRC there was a thread made where people started to design buttons for them.

We can add friends IIRC....

Still Pointless when all of about 10-12 people play GTA 4 on PC at the moment. Kudos to you if your one of those that can run the game at a playable rate. But seriously wait a while till PC's get better & this game becomes more accessible.

Thats my opinion anyway(hehe i love causing a stir in debates :D)

Shadow you can view others profiles and you can look at others pictures from MCLA, there stats from MCLA and GTA and any new game from R* will probably be compatable with this feature.

I know Diablo was going to redesign that area and was thinking about making the XBL, PSN,, xfire and gamerspy into buttons like the MSN one etc. IIRC there was a thread made where people started to design buttons for them.

When did this happen? I've never been able to view anyone else's profiles on social club & i check it fairly frequently.

I remember diablo saying that you can view other peoples pictures from MCLA, and all new rockstar games are going to be compatable with the R*SC.

Edit: just been on there and I can't find that feature but it does say the friend system is coming soon. So when that kicks off is when I reckon you will be able to view all that stuff.

Just checked & they have changed the site around. But i still like to provide a contrasting point in a debate & say that our little userboxes are getting too cluttered with usernames to heaps of different things. How they are now is good. Anymore & it will start to get a little to crowded in there lol.