We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Kelvjy's Photo Album

Kelvjy

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ZO6, I like to keep my Enzo polished ;).

Well, the cars are ok... so it's either the place or angle or colours that I don't like.. Don't worry :) I'm sure next time they'll be better :)

Galy, i'm guessing it's the place and angles, they're a bit unusual but, I was looking at the reflections when I took the pics :mad: (must stop doing that), so I blame myself for the odd look of them. Also don't worry Galy I still love ya and your TDU pics :o.

Thanks InVo, and that could be the reason, me going a bit mad with the damn saturation slider bar :cheeky:, I have been boosting it a bit more than usual lately. I still think the place is wierd aswell (Enzo mainly), it's just in a random street I was driving along. I didn't put any thought into the location with these photos. Normally I drive around looking for nice spots to take photos ;).

Another thing is I still don't like how Eden modelled the SLR, you can instantly tell that it's wrong :(. I love the SLR :o.

For me that is the greatest one:

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/Kelvjy/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/Countach-6.jpg

Your pictures are so calm, I like that^^

Thank you Stopp!ng :).

As soon as I saw this one I went "ooh nice"

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/Kelvjy/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/Countach-3.jpg

I think you gave me a good idea for a location too ;)

We should go for a photoshoot cruise one of these days

Thank you InVo :).

If you want to set a time for a cruise I will see what I can do.