We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

lot of models but not finished ...

shark971

Why modders begins another(s) model(s), while the first is not finished. except the models of 2cv and some russian modders (Renault laguna ,11 turbo and ferrari daytona) with very nice interior and exterior quality .As I play within sight interieur I prefere keep models by default .I wish because I love the most part of the downloadable models

Is not a critic just a question.

Sorry is a voila traduction .

The majority of mods have been left due to either fault in the file and the ones that are complete and appear to have a shabby interior are because of the texture size restriction we used to have with tdu that problem has recently been sorted and there is no restriction on texture sizes but as its been only in this last week that its been possible the modders haven't had chance to update their files please be patient

Its because its hard work. Having mod request after mod request after mod request, without any (much) appreciation from the people who requested them, it becomes a sense of "why the hell am i doing this? I've got a life. I'm not going to spend my life modding for an ungrateful bunch"

Why bother?

It was just a question but now i know . I speek very bad english and for me it's very hard to understand all post .

When i can help i do , but i have post a question about my problem with new 3d wheels and noone respond to me .

I see it was more easy to download a freemod what help anybody for free .

it's the life the real life .

My Problem solved thanks for nothing ...