We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speeder : Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG With Roof

Speeder

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These new frontlights are more ugly like that gay eyes from BMW 5 series...

well, what we understand by sunroof are that that open to get air, this, that is non moveable and is a glass not coverable, could be called a "panoramic" roof.

If you're so good why don't you make a non-gay one yourself eh ? Looking forward to your beta Speeder !

well, what we understand by sunroof are that that open to get air, this, that is non moveable and is a glass not coverable, could be called a "panoramic" roof.

:offtopic:

Why dont you make you're own mods than? Respect the time and effort that people put in there mods

ontopic

:thumbsup: cant wait to try it.

I've said that the "BMW" has gay eyes, not the Mercedes, that flash loghts on the top doesn't fit well, that looks strange, the modder did only the virtual version, HE ISN'T THE DESIGNER OF THE CAR... but the MODELLING, yes, it is good.

:oook:

[FILES CRASHED] Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG With Roof : 0%

nobody is intelligent enough to make a backup even if he works on it for many days/weeks :crying:

What does that mean, is it ever going to be released?:confused: I really want the SL65 AMG Coupe, I never use the convertible.:( I had very high hopes for the Coupe.