We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I know what I want for my first car!

Captain_ClutchKick

If I had to pick a japanese car to start with, I'd pick a Supra JZA80, '92 240SX, RX-7, NSX(First gen) or 300ZX (Skyline R34 excluded because it isn't street legal iirc)

You live in England, we have 200SXs, why would you want a 240SX? And you would really have a Supra or an RX7 as a starting japanese car? They scare the hell out of me, I'd never be brave enough to start off with one of them :p.

You live in England, we have 200SXs, why would you want a 240SX? And you would really have a Supra or an RX7 as a starting japanese car? They scare the hell out of me, I'd never be brave enough to start off with one of them :p.

Yeah but I only knew the 240SX's from games :p and isn't the 200SX a hatchback? I only like hatchbacks which don't look like them :p (3rd gen Camaro/Firebird, 92 Supra) and the '92 240SX looks better than the 200SX' (Although I'd take an S15 over it if it didn't have ugly tailights :()

I would be brave enough to start with the Supra/RX-7, but I'd practice in something else, and then when I'm good enough in driving I start using the supra