We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo Mobile

G3RMAN

The last article I saw concerning it with one of the Gran Turismo team said they were still developing it, but were very busy with GT HD, so now I guess they're mainly working on GT5, so don't expect a release until a while after GT5 (which will be around winter 2011 probably, seeing as they are saying summer 2010 now).

• 6 months later...

Some new info about GT Mobile for all you people who want to pre-order it ;)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/04/gran-turismo-psp-pre-order-bonus-items-revealed/

October 1st 2009 should be fun then.....well for everyone who has a psp :cheeky:.

(October 1st 2009 being the release date for GT on the PSP of course)

PS. Almost forgot to say :bump:

I'm going to get a PSP for my birthday. I'll propably stick with the 3000 model because it still has UMD drive (my sister has a PSP and I have a few own games on it)

Games I'm getting? GT:M,LittleBigPlanet PSP and Motorstorm Arctic edge. I forgot the rest but I has big plans :P

why can't those crazy japs who make GT just give us accurate release dates.

they did this balls with GT4 aswell.

"it's gonna be released x day in x month of x year"

"bet you can't program nurburgring!"

*gt4 maker rages*

1 year late release date.

and also, i can find out what emulator my mate has on his PSP cause he has the emulator that lets ANY PS1 game run full framerate. including, GT2

i was so happy when he bought it to my mates with that game on. so, very, happy.

i hadn't played GT2 in like 3 years and it is still my fave gran turismo. it was like being reunited with an old girlfriend or something :')