We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Photo Thread : Decision

KoenigseggBG

I would say 1 photo per person per day. It really does make sure that we get to see your BEST photo. And it makes you think about which one that is.

And as for the thread title: 'Lens Flair'

And maybe for people who don't get that - extend it with: 'Lens Flair: Your Best Photos'

I see your point about the only one best photo. But if you makes pictures of different subjects, it can have one best shot by subject, so that's why 3 (or maybe 2 ^^) is the good thing I think ;)

I see your point about the only one best photo. But if you makes pictures of different subjects, it can have one best shot by subject, so that's why 3 (or maybe 2 ^^) is the good thing I think ;)

So you're suggesting max of three, but only one of the same subject? Sounds overly complicated to me :p If I have three photo's to post I really don't mind waiting over three days to post them all ;)