We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

People think it's ridiculous...

Immelmann

Is it actually ridiculous?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is it actually ridiculous?

• Yes, you geekozoid!
    • No, you geekozoid!
    • Gimme a waffle

Okay, I'm getting a lot of mixed opinions on something. People think my calculator is ridiculous, so I want to know what you guys think. Maybe some of it is a bit more than I actually need for grade 9, but I wanna do mechanical engineering after high school, so why spend money on a slightly better one each year when you can just spend, uh, er $300 on this?

http://www.ti-nspire.com/tools/nspire/index.html

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/koenigsegg_ccr/a5f54e0a.jpg

It's their top CAS. The last generation one must have been neat, people managed to get in and run Super Mario Bros on it.

Anywho, there doesn't seem to be much it can't do. We were actually goofing off talking about how I could type a note on it or put one on it from the computer and use it as a cheat sheet for exams XD

Don't bother with that, over here the most advanced thing that we used in high school maths was the cos-1 etc. stuff for trigonometry, you'll only need a calculator that powerful if you want to do maths (statistics) or physics in college. and you might as well buy one closer to the time if you're doing that cause they'll be even more powerful