We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My College Flash Multimedia Product

Iced_Bullet

After slaving away since 10:30am to around 20mins (22:50) ago, with a total of 1.5hrs in breaks, I have finally completed one of my ICT projects. Apart from the video sections!

Our brief was to "promote" our College to possible year 11 students from the local high schools. With the idea of it being put on the college's web site.

So, as html is forbidden on these boards (:p) I have embedded it on my GooglePages page - http://icedbullet.googlepages.com/home

You need Flash Player 9 or above to view. Sorry.

Game:

10 points to the person who can spot me in all the pictures I'm in =D

p.s. none of the "subject" pictures are true, they're what Google threw to me when I asked it for help :)

+ there will be 3 videos with controls included within the final option, but that's a job for next week. In theory.

++ Of course, comments on how amazing you think I am are always welcome, and of course in the age of political correctness, negative comments are welcome :twisted:

+++ I have removed the name of the college (and replaced with #####) in the hope no one will be able to track me down and or Speed and or Sensei :drool:

++++ A lot of the pictures are people I don't know or left years ago :p

+++++ The picture of us outside was because we had to choose between dancing, walking or rounders. So we chose rounders.

I seee you!

Social>Pictures>Top row, 2nd from left in white with the left to right sling!

Social>Pictures>Bottom row, extreme left, pigging out! :p

Social>Pictures>Bottom row, extreme right, pigging out! Again! :p:p

Lil hesitant on this one but

Social>Pictures>Top Row, extreme left, and you'd guessed it! Pigging out YET again! :p:p:p

Mmmm, nice pink.

P.S. You spelt psychology wrong on the map.

Ooh, thanks :) Hadn't spotted that!

I seee you!

Social>Pictures>Top row, 2nd from left in white with the left to right sling!

Social>Pictures>Bottom row, extreme left, pigging out! :p

Social>Pictures>Bottom row, extreme right, pigging out! Again! :p:p

Correct, correct, correct =)

Lil hesitant on this one but

Social>Pictures>Top Row, extreme left, and you'd guessed it! Pigging out YET again! :p:p:p

Fail! I don't even know who he is :p He left 3 years ago I think.

Hahaha!

Anyways well done on that! Only uhm gripe is the thing at the start <Educational, Social> takes a little too long to move up/down before you can click it. Impressive for it to move up or down and have the little caption there but impatient people might find it taking a tad too long.

Just nitpicking, sorry :(

Oh and since its a college thing, wouldn't like the emblem/badge/crest of the college as the background be more fitting as supposed to a picture of the UK's landmass? :p Maybe the crest with a white background seeing that the other pages have white backgrounds as well. Blue straight to white looks a little, awkward.

Sorry, nitpicking again :(:(

EDIT: Oh and i like how the collage of pictures like up in sequence. Very nice touch there ;)

Yeah, the college logo will be the background in all the "scenes" apart from the intro. However the logo has the name in, so wont be shown on here.

The idea, when you click Educational or Social, is for the boxes to dissapear as they currently do, and for there to be a recording of Google Earth, zooming in from the current UK map, to the locaion of the college. This also wont be shown here, for obvious reasons xD