We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Replacing rims for Maserati Spyder 90th

Matt_Supercar

• 1 month later...

Hi,don't know if you ever figured this out but i think i can help... but i need your help too! There is only one rim choice for the 90th, to change it to the rim you want... you need to replace this file ( Mas_Rst_F_01.bnk ) with the new rim you want to use!

Now my question for you is, what file did you replace for the Cambiocorsa rim? I can't seem to find it's rim file anywhere in the RIMS/Maserati folder. :confused:

Hi,don't know if you ever figured this out but i think i can help... but i need your help too! There is only one rim choice for the 90th, to change it to the rim you want... you need to replace this file ( Mas_Rst_F_01.bnk ) with the new rim you want to use!

Now my question for you is, what file did you replace for the Cambiocorsa rim? I can't seem to find it's rim file anywhere in the RIMS/Maserati folder. :confused:

Ok maybe I'll try replacing it again, but I already replaced the Mas_Rst_F_01.bnk with the M3 rims & the 90th still has stock rims.:confused: Yepp it's the BMW M3 rims I replaced for the Cambiocorsa, because the M3 GTR has replaced the whole Maserati Roadster on my game.;)

Hmm strange.. cause i changed the 90th on mine with this file ( Mas_Rst_F_01.bnk ) but i can't find the file for the Cambiocorsa.. i tried a few of them too. :confused: Do you happen to remember what it was?

Man that is really strange between those Maserati Roadster rims, I really did replaced that rim file you did but mine turned out opposite.;) It always replaces the Cambiocorsa rims, but doesn't work with the 90th.:( Yours is in an opposite situation.:confused:

Weird!! .. I wonder if it's something to do with the versions we are running? I mean i am sure we are both V1.66 with MegaPack, but being from Australia your probably running U.K version?, and i am running U.S version.... maybe the difference lies in that. :confused:

Just my guess anyway.

Weird!! .. I wonder if it's something to do with the versions we are running? I mean i am sure we are both V1.66 with MegaPack, but being from Australia your probably running U.K version?, and i am running U.S version.... maybe the difference lies in that. :confused:

Just my guess anyway.

Yeah maybe it could be something to do with the versions.:rolleyes: Yes mine is V1.66 with megapack.;) I'm not sure mine is U.K version or it could be a separate Australia/New Zealand version.:confused: Anyway different regions of the world usually have slight differences in game versions.

Ok.. i didnt think id ever say this but i really need to step away from the bong. Shy Guy was right!!... but man i swear that Mas_Rst file was the one i used before... i am really,really confused because last time i tried every file in the Maserati folder and nothing worked for the Cambiocorsa! Only success i had was with the Gs and the 90th, and now all of a sudden its working.