We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

help me please, i need help!

pauli353

:(:sulk:;):cool::p i am an offline player. can someone please help me to either unlock cars like the chrysler me four twelve without completing the races, or can someone help me please to find a way to win the races in, like less than ten seconds. you know: 10000 kmp/h? or could you give me a site that does that stuff.

please?

-thanks

:confused::oook:

If you're using a offline account you could search for savegames

Those savegames probably have the concepts you want. There are no options to do races in less than 10 seconds so you have to do the races yourself or download a savegame. Just like real life you have to do the race before you can win something

Woah, woah woah! We don't allow the discussion of trainers / hacks / links to save games for ANY game. Even if it is offline as they could be used online, thus spoiling the gameplay for legitimate online users. Sorry.

Sorry Iced :)

SLRRR, according to higher up officials it is an infractable offence to edit out a staff's edit, especially if you don't make any other edits to your post.

Sorry but i edited the text :sorry: i should read the rules again i think