We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PLease Help... TRouchleshooting TDU Crash to Desktop...

Cuban_Legend

Well, It's been awhile since i tried playing TDU, since then I've installed and uninstalled many programs and applications and games...

So i try to start up the game, I get past the Atari/ Eden and TDU Opening Movie and the game crashed to the desktop, EACH TIME.

Please help me in troubleshooting this with whatever advice or help you can give me. I've even uninstalled/reinstalled the game and It's still continuing to Crash to the Desktop... Please help, i REALLY don't want to REINSTALL my entire Windows on my pc just to play one game.

• 1 year later...
Well, It's been awhile since i tried playing TDU, since then I've installed and uninstalled many programs and applications and games...

So i try to start up the game, I get past the Atari/ Eden and TDU Opening Movie and the game crashed to the desktop, EACH TIME.

Please help me in troubleshooting this with whatever advice or help you can give me. I've even uninstalled/reinstalled the game and It's still continuing to Crash to the Desktop... Please help, i REALLY don't want to REINSTALL my entire Windows on my pc just to play one game.

I got the same problem i think. i just reinstalled the game, now when i try to play again, it crashes after the ATARI logo. says that TDU has stopped working.. its really annoying, i have uninstalled the game 5times, deleted the TDU folder too...

-Bmw325Turbo