We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Simple Beginner Questions

Reserving A Car?

I reserved a car that wasn't in stock and it said it would inform me through the News once they have another. I've been sitting in my house waiting for it to appear for quite a while now to no avail. I've been leaving it on the News page and every once in a while I'll exit and re-enter. Nothing. Do I have to do something special to make this happen?

Map / List of Residences?

Does anyone know if there's a list or map anywhere that shows all purchasable residences, their prices, and number of cars they can hold?

I would love to, but sadly I don't have Live. My modem goes from the wall (as a phone cable) to my PC into a USB plug. And I don't have a network car in my computer. If I could figure out how to connect my 360 to the internet I would be on it in a heartbeat.

I now have the sexiest car I've ever seen! That reserve system is a joke. It never notified me. I went to a shop so I could curse at the sales people and they had one available. Yay! Thanks for taking the time to help me, Knuckles. :D

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button, thanks!