We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fenced off areas

Wolfram

Have you ever got into the areas that are fenced off? Well, you have probably, but I'm wondering how. So far I only managed a warehouse East of the airport, and only on a motorbike.

What I really want, though, is to get into the airport (airbase?). It seems like a great test track for cars. Is it possible, and if so, where and how could I enter?

yes there is a way to get into the airport with a glitch of sorts, there are a couple on the island that I know of, and that's one of them

i wont say much more, do a google search for it..there is a youtube video showing how to do it.

but it's not really worth it imo. My Kawaski was limited to 252km for some reason inside the airport.

not sure why. It's worth a try out of boredom.

I could not figure out how to jump into race track.

i've seen people jumping the gate at the race track via the flowers just to the right hand side, you have to floor it towards the flower bed on an at least 45 degree angle, so hit the flowerbed on the right hand side at the right hand side of the flower bed aiming toward the left hand side of the gate/barrier.

once in there save it as bookmark.

but do the right thing and reach champion status, then you'll be able to go in there the respected way ;)