We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Requesting orignal TDU files.

Tool831

Just a suggestion i do want some type of rule to not able to request original TDU files. I'd like to bring this up as ive been browsing there has been alot of people signing up and request back up files, this can also help people out with downloading TDU and missing file either from the megapack or even the main game data.

Yes i know modding is slightly doing something worse so why not hand out the files.. but still mods don't help people get a full downloaded game working unless they want a pacific mod, but original files do. You can correct me if im wrong. :)

Thought i should bring it up as i don't believe ive seen it in the rules.

In my view I agree, original files from the game or megapack should not be requested nor should they be uploaded for others to download. Doing this could help complete torrented/warez games or games sourced through other illegal means.

In my view any threads will be deleted or locked and uploaders warned as this forum does not support piracy in any way. If you are modding any game remember to back up your own files!!

Support the PC Gaming industry and buy the game!!

Doing this could help complete torrented/warez games or games sourced through other illegal means.

Support the PC Gaming industry and buy the game!!

I don't mean to support piracy, especially against one of my most favorite games, but just would like to mention it isn't the 20th century anymore.

As for someone building the game piece-by-piece, for a 6,950 file game, that is lurking hundreds of boards requesting almost 7,000 files... well that's a pretty image.

It will not help anyone to complete the game - bittorrent doesn't damage files, unlike the physical medium sometimes does.

Just my two cents. I understand the individual files are formally copyrighted material as well (and I got the message, won't do it), but let's call this what it is - just strict compliance with the laws, not fight against the piracy.

[mod edit:] Discussion of warez or illegal activities is strictly prohibited, thanks!

Well there isn't 6000 odd files in the megapack and if there is a part upload somewhere of either megapack or game this is one way of sorting it. Alsoas much as we like to think that everyones game is legal there are some that are not. So zero tollerance covers everyone and stops any legal action coming towards this forum

• 1 year later...