We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Arghhhhhhhhhh help me please

valman22

guys guys guys you gotta help me

my steering is screwed up after i used hardcore mode with my steering wheel, basically

as soon as i touch the left stick to steer the steering wheel/handlebars go into full lock and apart fom this ruining the handling it also ruins the game as it looks awful when in cockpit (i always use cockpit)

ive tried playing with the sensitivity settings etc but doesn't help

ive even deleted hardcore mode (its awful anyway dont get it)

so please please please help.

p.s sorry for rudeness in previous thread :o

Sounds like you still have the steering wheel enabled. In freeride press the pause button and go to OPTIONS, then go to the fourth one down which should be CONTROLS then go to STEERING WHEEL. It should then highlight an option called ENABLE WHEEL (this also disables it), press X to disable and don't forget to press A to confirm and that should be problem solved.

Sounds like you still have the steering wheel enabled. In freeride press the pause button and go to OPTIONS, then go to the fourth one down which should be CONTROLS then go to STEERING WHEEL. It should then highlight an option called ENABLE WHEEL (this also disables it), press X to disable and don't forget to press A to confirm and that should be problem solved.

THANK YOU +100 internets to you:excited: