We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tires Files..?

WiLL_09

Hi I wanted help with what is the Tires Files Called: ? And where are they Located in what Files. I dont Mean the Rims, but the Rubber Tire is to Big on my old Chevy Camaro Rims

Im trying to use these Rims on my SKYline GTR But the Tires are to big for the Rim i dont have alot experience Editing TDU yet. So what Files are the Cars Tires Located at Please

Tell me the whole File names in what Car Bnk?

I just need to add better size Rubber to my Rims,etc.

That i Change.

Pics now....

Hmm seems like there would be another way..? ok i just need the size of the SkyLine Rubber Tires on that would fit the umm, Chevy old Camaro Rims, so, what Matchs them?

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/Plain_Pics/Rim_Problem.jpg

I didnt Change this Cars Sound or Horn Yet I just wanted Beable Drive the G Lee, on this E, Track So. But i have this Tire Problem i want to Fix,and the SkyLine Wheels Dont Look any Good on the G Lee

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/Plain_Pics/My_E_Class_GLee.jpg

I was Hoping somone like Grin or IBullet, would help me on this. Its Not for any Release anyways.... Just offline for me. :(

i used the stock Charger Superbee rims on Grins Charger/G-lee and they look and fit perfectly + there is a Steel rims pack that someone made on here with painted stock Charger Superbee (mopar) rims (steel,black,black with silver lip) they look awesome on it too! :)

Hi I think your Missing my Problem, when i Use the G Lee Car a a Faster Car like in the Pics above see the Rubber wheels are allways Larger than the Rims, see so How Can i ever Fix that?

Or What Rims are Larger In Game to Fix this, Well i have two G Lee's Now a "B' Class and an "A' Class. But the Rims/Wheels Look Bad, Its Just For Fun is all... So Thx for your Info Help

AMG Hammer, But what else could Fix this........:ill: i Cant Use Z Modler i dont know how. :{

Yea i feel your frustration as i have been there too many times to count, :nuts: putting a downloaded car over another car not intended by the creater.. Sometimes, as you are experiencing now this will create bugs, not just with the wheel/tire sizes, but also with the interior views among other things i have seen. The only fix i ever found for these things is to keep trying to replace different cars till you get it right (trial and error my friend)

I actually had the same issue your having when i put the G-lee over the Challenger. My fix was to overwrite the Superbee instead and use the default Mopar rims. But try whatever car you like till you get it right just remember to back up the originals for when it happens again. Sorry i cant be of more help :eek: