We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Classic Car Cruise - May 1, 2009

iLLGT3

I am putting together a classic American car cruise on May 1, 2009. If you would like to join, message me via Xbox Live (tell me what car you are taking) and I will get back to you.

Rules:

1. Must have (H) Harcore mode.

2. Car must be stock and have a factory paintjob.

3. Speed Limit cruise.

4. Classic American (Don't message me asking if you can take a european)

5. The cars are on a first come first serve basis. Camaro is taken.

Any reason for the following...

Hardcore Mode

Stock

Factory Pain Job

?

Those are the rules. Because it's a cruise, there is no reason to have a tuned car. Factory paintjob, that's because I don't want somebody coming into the cruise with a two-tone paint job that looks ridiculous and pointless. Hardcore mode, this is one of my club events and that is a norm we go by. But you're welcome to join.

Those are the rules. Because it's a cruise, there is no reason to have a tuned car. Factory paintjob, that's because I don't want somebody coming into the cruise with a two-tone paint job that looks ridiculous and pointless. Hardcore mode, this is one of my club events and that is a norm we go by. But you're welcome to join.

I understand where you're coming from, but would it be possible to cruise in a tuned car? Let's say I wanted to take my Caterham, but it happens to be tuned and I wouldn't want to buy a new one?